If you’re looking for a new favorite project, check out the Belted Kimono Cardigan. Ever since we laid eyes on this pattern, we’ve been obsessed. And we’re betting you will be too.
This cardigan is perfect to wear in Fall or Summer, and you can brag that you made it yourself. You can belt up this kimono and stay warm and cozy during the colder months. Or you can let it loose for a lightweight wrap on a summer night.
Once you see how flattering this Belted Cardigan is, you’ll never want to take it off. It will easily become your go-to piece.
We crafted our kimono cardigan in a classic blue so you can pair it with anything year round. But if you’re feeling adventurous,try making a second wrap in poppy red, or sweet lavender.
Whatever your style, this piece will fit right in and have you reaching for it everytime.
Get The Belted Kimono Cardigan Crochet Kit Here while it’s still available.
- Click HERE to save to Pinterest
- Click HERE to Queue or Favorite on Ravelry
- Scroll down for the Free Crochet Pattern
- or Click HERE to purchase the pdf for your convenience.
- See more Free Crochet Patterns HERE
Belted Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Stitches used: Double crochet, single crochet
- FDC – foundation double crochet, ch – chain, st(s) – stitch(es), dc – double crochet, sc – single crochet, sl/st – slip stitch, dc2tog – double crochet 2 together
- Ch 4 counts as a dc and ch sp; ch 3 counts as a dc.
- Dc into the top of the ch 3 at the end of each row
We know you’ll wear your belted kimono cardigan year round and give it all the love it deserves. A cardigan is so easy to throw on, and it can immediately elevate your style.
You can even share this look with your friends. But they’ll have to make their own. This one is yours!