You’ll be craving fall weather once you make the Mesh Stitch Sweater. This sweater is so stylish and is sure to become an instant classic!
The Mesh Stitch Sweater is created using the Plymouth Encore Worsted Yarn. It’s a super cozy worsted yarn, made with an acrylic/wool blend. This blend makes it super soft and durable. Perfect for your favorite sweater.
We’ve even put together a special crochet kit that has this beautiful, cost-efficient yarn and the digital pattern included. We’ve made it so easy, there’s no reason not to give it a try!
On top of being made from quality yarn, this sweater has a boxy design, with sections worked into it using the mesh stitch.
The open stitch in these sections makes the Mesh Stitch Sweater perfect for enjoying the fall breeze. Or adding an unexpected detail to your autumn outfits.
Once you see how good this sweater looks on, you’ll wear it with everything. The Mesh Stitch Sweater is about to become your favorite creation!
Get The Mesh Stitch Sweater Crochet Kit Here while it’s still available.
- Click HERE to save to Pinterest
- Click HERE to Queue or Favorite on Ravelry
- Scroll down for the Free Crochet Pattern
- or Click HERE to purchase the pdf for your convenience.
- See more Free Crochet Patterns HERE
Mesh Stitch Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Ch – chain, st(s) – stitch(es) FSC – foundation single crochet, sl/st – slip stitch, sc – single crochet, dc – double crochet, dc2tog – double crochet 2 together